Tuesday, March 27, 2007

FOR MY SPECIAL PERSON

I don’t know if you will read this entry, anyways this is for you.


Do you remember these words?

When I first saw you I already knew, there was something inside of you, something I thought that I would never find, angel of mine. How you changed my world you'll never know I'm different now, you helped me grow...

Now, the chapter of our story has been closed, and in spite of it, I still feel something for you (perhaps not with the same intensity I used to feel) but I know is not enough, because our growing apart has been inevitable.

I’m not pretending to be sentimental, but I know that despite other persons will come along, you will always have a special place in my memories and in my life.

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

sag said...

Es padre recordar a alguien así, definitivamente hay momentos en los que no es tan bueno porque llegan a la cabeza cosas que nos hacen sentir mal. Pero cuando esa persona entró en el corazón de tal forma, es imposible sacarlo de ahí.

Besos

LettyLup said...

Sag, que ciertas son tus palabras, pues a veces si que es imposible sacar o quitar esos sentimientos y amor.

Beso