Saturday, April 21, 2007

SOMETHING MAGICAL

It was only you and I, talking and laughing about everything, the tranquility of your place made us forgot about words, about time, about everything. Suddenly, we were sitting right there, just looking each other......You started touching my hair and caressing my face. Inevitably, that silence and proximity, caused that our mouths started enjoying the softness and humidity of our lips. By inertia, we began to caress and our hands little by little were removing all those obstacles we had so as to discover our skin….

….It was magical, ´cause we started being two and we ended being one.

9 comments:

OzHoMaTli said...

Pues sí, ser uno a partir de un beso es mágico.
Besos

LettyLup said...

Ser uno a partir de un beso, de una caricia, de un momento...

Beso

Diego Fabián said...

Nice text... I liked it!!... I guess it is wonderfull feeling in love...

Thanks for visiting my little space... I hope you have liked my words...

I'll often come back to visit you...

Grettings in the distance...

Diego Fabián said...

Jajajaja... Acabo de descubrir que tambien hablas español!!!...

Sorry, debi darme cuenta cuando lei tu comentario... Lo que pasa es que me meti tanto en tu texto, que el ingles me salio solito!!... Jajaja...

Bueno, por aqui andare dandome mis vueltas...

Gracias por visitar mi rincon escondido... Eres siempre bienvenida...

Saludos a la distancia...

LettyLup said...

Hola Diego Fabián

Of course is a wonderful felling to be in love.

Gracias por visitar este espacio, eres siempre bienvenido, yo estaré visitando tu blog.

Saludos

Anonymous said...

Dear Letty:

It's just that Plato describes in his dialogue "The Symposium". There, he exposes the Hermaphrodit myth: two beings in one. Maybe you've read it...

Hugs.

LettyLup said...

Miau

Actually I have neither hear nor read that Plato´s dialogue. It sounds like an interesting point of view.

Regards

Luis David said...

Un beso siempre es el principio de algo.

Por eso es bueno saludarnos con un beso. Es un buen principio.

Besos

LettyLup said...

Asi es Luis David, un el contacto con otros labios es el inicio de un sin fin de cosas.

Besos