Sunday, August 05, 2007

REASONS

In our last conversation you said something that reminded me this phrase “You presume to know everything about me because you saw a painting of mine”.

In this case you didn’t see a painting of mine, actually you read something I wrote and you thought my words were dedicated to a person and because of that you presume to know the way I was feeling.

My dear friend, if I write about happiness, love, melancholy, emotions… that’s for sure I have reasons to do it, but it doesn’t imply that my words were writing because I was thinking about someone; actually there are a lot of situations could make you write that way.


Perhaps my friend, some other day I will write again, something for that someone I consider or considered “my special person”.
.
Image: http://eldoctorhache.wordpress.com/tag/pintura/