Monday, September 20, 2010

DIFFERENCES

I think sometimes we don’t understand our way of being, especially when we are apart.

In my case there are some days in which I feel a big need to be close to you, and feel that despite the distance you are with me. Due to our situation the only way I can feel you like that is in the days I talk to you and I guess sometimes I'm not in the mood to bear your silence or lack of interest to talk.

That’s way there are some
days in which I am more vulnerable to your silence and indifference, and not knowing how to deal with that situation, I express my feelings in a different way, for example, I can make you feel that I want you to be away, when what I really need is to feel you close.

Sadly, after these situations we begin to have a war of egos, and pride prevails and I hate that part.

We both have to learn: “Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.

Postscript: Why do you like to disappear as if the earth had swallowed you?


1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

Variety of implementing one of the most crucial requirements is going to be sort of request 90 day workout Insanity workout. Such as, the food, take in as well as dairy make the most of unique sorts of solutions defined as exploit lamps p90x workout. Bottom welding accessories, throw lighting along with flanges along with well-known tools bring commercial groups as an example compound as well as petrochemical 90 day workout. Wholesale p90x