Sunday, October 15, 2006

MUSIC

Music is an art converted in aesthetic experiences that can express feelings, circumstances, thoughts or ideas.

Music is one of the great pleasures that can exist, is incredible the effects that a good lyrics, music or interpretation can cause, not only in events of daily life but also in memories that we have kept in our mind.
Yesterday I listened to several songs I haven´t heard in a while, and it was great to bring back memories of love, lack of affection, happiness and melancholy I have lived. Also I remembered some singers they used to make me drool. Even I have to confess that although some years have passed, certain green eyes continue making me sigh.
Definitive, I love music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Así es LettuLup. La música es una de las artes que deja expresar todo lo que sentimos, con letras, partituras, acordes, etc.
Un saludo molto allegro ;)