Thursday, October 12, 2006

COMMENTS

This time I want to talk about two interesting blogs I found:

The first one is called "De perfumes..." and I agree with the person who wrote that blog because in my case a nice smell has a big impact on me, for example I remember that couple weeks ago I was in the subway and suddenly I perceived the smell of my favorite male perfume the which one that makes me remember a guy, and despite the subway was crowded it was incredible that my nose could identify so easy the owner of that smell.

The second blog is called: "De lo romántico a la razón", this one talks about human odor and it effects on choosing a couple, and it was really incredible to find that if you have a genetic compatibility with a person the odor will be unpleasant for you and he says the reason of this effect is that you look for a person with a different genetic immunity.

If you have some time, you should read both blogs, because they are really interesting.

I´m kind of new on this things so if you want to read the complete blogs here you can find them:
http://vidaenfacil.blogspot.com/
http://ozhomatli-pachon.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

jose said...

Hey!
the second blog was great, was very intresting, do you believe it? I think we choose a person who is deferent, but, not as diferent as oposite, put a person who can "complementarte" (i don't know how to say it in english jeje, but y see tha you can read spanish to jeje

LettyLup said...

Jose, thank you so much for look at my blog.

I do believe the information I read on the second blog, the fact is that sometimes or most of the time we don´t pay attention at all about human odor

Lian said...

Hola LettyLup, a mi tambien me parecieron interesantes los blogs. ambos son buenos. Saludos.

Anonymous said...

Hola Lettylup. Me agrada que andes por la bloggosfera.
Un saludo. Ciao

Nyx Scotos said...

Suelo imaginar como es la belleza
y hoy la he visto en blanco y negro, en una foto...

Algún día la volveré a ver
de verde, amarillo y negro.

Cuando a mi amor conocí
llevaba esa combinación de ojos, cabello y pantalón.

Pero lo que más recuerdo es su olor.

Cuando te acostumbras al estrógeno te haces adicto a él... Es mas, ahora que lo mencionas, yo era adicto al café negro, al olor de su cabello, de su cigarro y de su estrógeno.
Ahora sólo me queda el café.

(Mucho se ha hablado también de las feromonas)