Thursday, May 17, 2007

TODAY

Today after seeing you I felt that it was like a dream to be there with you… Looking at you, at your eyes, at your smile; enjoying your company, your conversation, your gentlemanly and every nice thought you had with me.

Thanks for those instances and for made rediscover some emotions I had forgotten.

LettyLup

Postscript

You have always called my attention due to a lot factors like your intelligence, your personality, your way of looking, today I had the chance to discover some other things about you, things that I didn’t expect. Luckily I don’t see you so often because I guess you are that kind of person who can easily win over my heart.

8 comments:

Nyx Scotos said...

WOW!!
The life is only dreams, today you have the opportunity to wake up and have a special experience meeting the inner of a special person.

Erótika said...

Hola amiga, es cierto lo que escribo me alegro estemos deacuerdo, saludos ;)

OzHoMaTli said...

Orales!!!
Esa LttyLup, ya pegó chicle, jejeje. Qué bueno que te la pasate bien con el chico, espero que tus fans no se pongan celosos. Un abrazote!!!

LettyLup said...

That´s true Nyx life is only dreams, and the best part is to live them and enjoy them, cause you don´t know when will they happen again.
It was a nice wake up and I feel happy for that. Kisses.

Erótika: gracias por la visita. Saludos.

Ozhomatli: pegar chicle? Me la pase muy bien no lo puedo negar, me hacia falta sentirme asi. No tienes idea lo celosos que se han puesto mis fans, ya me han llegado mucho correos con quejas :P. Beso

MentesSueltas said...

Pasaba a saludar y dejar un abrazo para esta semana.
MentesSueltas

LettyLup said...

Mentes sueltas gracias por los saludos y el abrazo. Bonita semana para ti tambien.

Bienvenidos.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh!!! Is LettyLup falling in love???

Congratulations!

LettyLup said...

Hi Miau!!

Falling in love? I don’t think so ’cause it takes time and I don’t see him so often; I just enjoyed his company, the way he treated and the way I was feeling.

Hugs