Thursday, March 06, 2008

WHEN I´M WITH YOU

Today while I was walking it the street I was thinking that some persons can show up into our lives and they can caught our attention, but suddenly we realized that they are not what we expect. But, there are some other times in which you say he or she is the person I want to be with, how do you know it? Is hard to explain, is just a feeling that you have with his presence, with the look in his eyes, with the way of his smile.

The moment I saw you
that’s when I knew
I feel it when I'm with you

PostScript

For me there´s no distance too far and you are the only one that still makes feel like home and at the moment I still want you in my life

5 comments:

Diego Fabián said...

It's not hard to explain... It's just something that you feel...

(Jeje... I think that feeling is caused by something call FEROMONAS!!!!...)

Coming to read you and to say Hi... I hope that your hearth is feeling amazing because of your blue princess...

A big kiss, my beauty Letty...

OzHoMaTli said...

:O Qué lindo post. Hace mucho no te leía con tanta lucidez y sentimiento.
Sobre las personas que nos roban la atención, es muy cieto, y a eso amiga mía se le llama ser conciente de nuestro rededor, y es tanta la conciencia que somos capaces de ver todo como si fuera la primera vez. Lo otro, como bien dices es un sentimiento inexplicable, pero tiene un mal, no siempre lo que sentimos es lo mejor o lo correcto, sin embargo, creo que a ti te pasa porque hay una explicación más a fondo.
Muchos besos.

LettyLup said...

Hola Diego!

Gracias por pasar. Dificil de explicar mejor hay que vivir y disfrutar.

Beso y abrazo para ti.

Mi querido Ozhomatli, me siento bien y tal vez eso se reflejo en mi escrito. Me quede pensando en lo que mencionaste "no siempre lo que sentimos es lo correcto" yo misma me he cuestionado eso, pero a veces hay que arriesgarse un poco para encontrar la solución.

OzHoMaTli said...

Lettylup, ya postea algo nuevo por favor!!!
Antes de que vacaciones :P

LettyLup said...

Solo por que usted lo pidio ya escribi algo, solo que fue el dia que regresaba a la realidad